Sometimes you may need to send an intake form back to your client, asking them to update or fix something. Z-Forms allows you to do that by using the "Reject Intake" feature.
The following steps show how this works:
- Open the completed intake form and click on the "Reject Intake" button.
- In case you want to add comments to individual questions, answer "Yes" to the question below:
- Z-Forms will display an "Add Comment" button for each question. Create the necessary comments and click on "Continue" at the bottom of the page.
- Before sending the form back, you’ll have the chance to include a message to your client, explaining why you’re sending the form back.
- Your client will receive the form back, along with your comments and instructions.